Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of 3rd Semester.

Do look at the report deadline >.<

been soo busy, i'm nervous, i'm homesick,i miss home, i miss sugardaddy and sugarmummy, i miss my lovely Itting, i miss Arbok. i miss everythinglah at home!

3rd sem final, is quite tough. 4 Ocean subject, Bio, Physics, Geo and Chemistry. The public speaking course also shaking my brain! and the killer one, Report kerja lapangan, that covered 50%. huhu!
i'm afraid. i asked Paa and Maa to pray for me... =.=
Guys, please pray for me too~
Hereby, i would like to apologize to all Oh Lala Land readers...
Have a nice day, and have a blast of happy new year 2013! =)





nota kaki: sayang, it's ur request about my exam's timetable. sorry for the delay. =)
wish me lux dear! Sorry, susahkan awak untuk jaga Puni ngan Tutti sekali sepanjang saya exam, hopefully they're not burdening you. 

dearest Puni and Tutti, miss you both, jangan nakal2. *kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment