Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Plankton, new BFF

copepods, amphipods, mysiids, Sheldon, larvaceans, artrhopod, mollucs, echidonerm..
bla.. gastropod, annelida, polychate, planktoniella, thalassionema, bla..bla Patrick, sponge, spongebob...arghh!!
cant you fell the tense?! 
*try to read in just one breath, and you may know,
that i work like a zombie to ID all these planktons and benthos!

"akibat mulut badan binasa, akibat plankton nak blogging pun takde masa"

when i was a kid, my mom always said;
"jangan main pasir tu, kotor tu. yeaks"
"jangan main tengah panas, nanti karang demam..."
"jangan main selut2 tu, nanti abis kena baju."
"jangan jadi jantan sangatlah, pergi ngail sana sini"

but today.
i need to play with sand, and do particle size analysis.
i need stand up in the hot shining sun, to observe the rock, minerals and whatso on. (and i'm black now)
i need to play in mud and  with sediment, and my lab coat full of stains mom.
i need to play with these shells, bivalves, fish and most chaotic is PLANKTON. =.="
and, that's what a mariner always do.
as my mother always forbid me to this and this,
my father always...
"pergi la nak main hujan pun, sedap ni." see, my sugardaddy is awesome!
"jom ikut paa ngail kat ladang" wow! my father helped me put the baits yaw! ^^,
"tolong paa punggah pasir ni, pergi amik kete tolak nu dulu" and he taught me to do tough work.
sugardaddy taught me to play hard, and sugarmummy taught me to have a woman's heart indeed.

the combination of two hands, make what i'm today.
no matter, how stress i'm with all these assignments, data, IDs work, analysis...
but, as i hear their voices it makes me feel never better and enlighten my spirit. <3

and you, you, you're my sweetie pie, thank for everything, i miss you all the time! ^_^


dear harpaticoid that i love oh-so-dearly!



nota kaki: sambung untuk siapkan report copepods. drawing time!




No comments:

Post a Comment