Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Without You

27 September 2012
11:55PM


 Thanks for this song. he just gave me this morning. ^_^



you know what,
first time, when i heard the song Dakmie - Yang Terindah (at my sister wedding video)
i think, it would be great if someone dedicated to me, :)
the lyrics is just nice, verse by verse it expresses the feeling without any doubt.
and finally, there was someone kind-hearted gimme the song. ^_^,



and another song.
Blackrose - Cinta Adabi Abadi :D
(ini antara lagu mesti nyanyi masa karaoke. hehe! )
dulu lagu ni aku nyanyi pun, seolah tiada erti pun, langsung tak berbekas dihati.
tapi sekarang, auww auww gitu tiap kali dengar lagu ni. hehe!







Yes, I'm happy with you sayang.

You're the reason why i became stronger, but still you are my weakness.


you're the apple of my eye... @>~~~



nota kaki: da pandai dengar lagu Usher tu sekarang. :D hehe!

3 comments:

  1. saya dengar lagu jek..dok tengok pon ke usher :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya pun tak kata awot tengok, saya kata dengar. :P haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gmbr jenji senyum??wow!!

    ReplyDelete