Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Camat Hari Jadi Benji!


19 November 2012.

Camat Hari Jadi Benji sayang ^_^,

i hereby,
wishing you a happy birthday my dear,
hope all your and our dreams come true,
may ALLAH always protect and bless you, 
hope you always happy sweeties pie.
Aamiinn...


Do you hear me? I'm talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againLucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we'll meetYou'll hear the music fill the airI'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through treesMove so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning 'roundYou hold me right here, right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday

sayang... i'll never know what the future brings,but i know you're here with me know,hopefully we're meant to be together.Camat Hari Jadi my sweetie pie! >>>:D<<<yeah, indeed... lucky we're in love in every way.



taaraaaa~~~ hehehe!



nota kaki: saya kirimkan Upin, Ipin, Mail & JARJIT untuk awot, ianya video kegemaran Arbok.Maaf atas kelewatan update entri ni, plankton masih menjadi prioriti utama :P

3 comments:

  1. thanks sayang! love U so much! >:-D< >:-D< >:-D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetla you too..hikss..btw,happy birthday abg long qimey. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're most welcome @benji :)

    Thanks kak ajis =) lovesick akak lagi sweet :P

    ReplyDelete