Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Confession No. 3

Here, another confession. -  4th August 2012 (15 Ramadhan)
I'd prefer to confess in my blog because, 
when i see you, i run out the words, to say.
(saya jadi gagap! :P hoho )

currently fit to our situation.

as the car is moving fast,
as the love songs playing in the radio...
as i see you beside me, i can see my future.
as i see you smile, i can see my life with you. you make me alive darling.
building all my hopes with you, make up silly sweet dreams together,
will never can describe how much i love you.
as so you know, we're complement each other.

You're my darling when you love Him more than me.
You're my hero when you love your Mother more than me.
(because i want my son to love me more than his wife too :D )
You're my love when i can rely on you,
and You're my everything when you always remind me to Him.
and the obvious one, you always make me Smile Smile Smile!
^_^

Hey Arjuna Hati,
when we first met, i honestly had no idea that you would be sooo
important in my life!
(sumpah saya tak tahu budak bertopeng hantu kat frenster 4 tahun lepas, yang langsung xda makna, now my boyfriend!)
you have my heart, you got my attention and the chaotic one is
awak buat saya selalu rindukan awak! Lovesick!
and one thing i will never do ; to stop loving you....love you until the end of my life.....



you're my heart, you're my soul,
i'll be holding you forever stay with you together,
you're my heart, you're my soul,
yeah i'm feeling that our love will grow,
you're my heart, you're my soul,
that's the only thing i really know...



secretly, i'm begging to Allah to give me chance to live with you.
thanks sayang, hadir dalam hidup saya.. auwww! :P
ada kenangan antara kau, aku dan 100Plus ^^,
- coretan kata hati, Hikayat Skyline -




nota kaki: ada sebab mengapa senyuman itu sentiasa terukir, dan ada sebab mengapa tulisan ini ditulis.
apa yang boleh aku cakap... bila aku bahagia seumpama ini, apa aku inginkan, kawan2 aku pun dapat miliki kebahagian yang diimpi.


he is my man, and i love him.








2 comments:

  1. i just wanna make you happy,make everyday best for you and to keep on loving you,now and the rest of my life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!Wow!!Wow!! (amek aku bg TIGA kali)

    Sy tgh terSENYUM melihat entri ini..dan SENYUM apabila melihat anda berdua SENYUM..keh3..

    SENYUMLA..SENYUMLA..CEK mek molek...!!

    *bahagia sy tgk anda berdua..berdua2 di dlm siku NA..haha

    ReplyDelete