Lala pathway

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

BREAK!


"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break"

google translate: "Tidak mahu memecahkan jantung anda, mahu memberi jantung anda berehat"
*memecahkan jantung anda? haha! lantak la google weh!

nota kaki: my very last entry for this April, sort of, April quite nice to me. ^^,
this song is cool, i'm not really a fan of Demi Lovato, but when i heard this song, 
it is like, 'pergh!sedap jugok lagu ni!'
and yep! i did copy this song into my thumb drive, (gonna play this song when driving! :P )
yes, wanna give your heart a break. not pause, not coma, not stop but BREAK. ^_^

*kepak2 jari, ikat rambut, hup! hup! hup! tarik nafas.
hurm....
yet, i'm homesickness.....
i miss my family, my arbok...my girls...
and i miss my Benji... God, i wanna go home....

anyway,
take care peeps,
lets take a break! cheer up! be survived!




No comments:

Post a Comment